ACDI VOCA Indonesia currently seeking experienced professionals to fill the finance assistant / based in Makassar .
Finance Assistant will report to the finance Manager and will closely collaborate with the project director, Program staff and supporting staff
Duties and responsibilities:
Finance Assistant will lead ACDI/VOCA's Accounting and Finance department on the ACDI VOCA Indonesia project in the Makassar office.
The finance assistant responsibilities will focus on the following:
- Ensures all project financial transactions are allowable, reasonable and allocable and within the established financial management policies of ACDI/VOCA
- Assist the Project Director, Cocoa Program Coordinator, Field Coordinator in preparing budget, cash forecasts and other projections.
- Maintain daily records of cash receipts and disbursements including receipts, payments and general journal vouchers.
- Maintain accounting systems and procedures that enable prompt and accurate processing of accounting transactions, following sound accounting principles
- Do scanning all the transactions every month
- Preparing monthly expenditure report and advance request.
- Monitor conformity of expenditure to budgets.
- 2-3 year of related work experience in an equivalent position
- Understanding of the basic principles of fund accounting
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience,
diplomacy, willingness to listen and respect for colleagues.
- Ability to create a supportive working environment among
- Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work irregular hours.
- Basic understanding of verbal English anadvantage
Interested candidates are requested to provide a CV, state availability, and provide contact details by e-mail to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Last date for receipt of applications is Nov 5, 2014