Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
SLP Grants and Contracts Officer
· Assist the Grants Manager to compile and review documents related to the grant award process (grant applications, grant evaluation, award decisions, technical/financial reports, and disbursements).
· Assist with developing announcements of grant and subcontract opportunities.
· Conduct a preliminary review of grantee technical and financial reports to support the Grants Manager.
· Assist the Grants Manager with on-site visits by arranging meetings and logistics, doing note taking, and compiling supporting documentation from grantees.
· Assist the Grants Manager to prepare grant and subcontract closing documentation, including asset management, final payment, tax exemption, etc., and ensure that these comply with donors and CI regulations.
· Perform other administrative work related to grants and subcontracts.
· Assist the Grants Manager to maintain a complete, accurate and timely grant filing system, both hardcopy and softcopy (including inputting documents into Agresso) to document the procurement process, solicitation of potential grantees and contractors, relevant communications within CI with prospective and active sub grantees and sub-contractors, and donors as appropriate.
· Assist the Operations Manager to maintain a complete, accurate and timely filing system for SLP Operations and Human Resource Management, both hardcopy and softcopy (including inputting documents into Agresso).
· Actively participate in SLP program meetings and activities as appropriate, and take meeting notes, as assigned.
· Coordinate with the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Specialist on grantee and subcontractor reporting requirements towards the Performance Monitoring Plan.
· Help identify potential photo opportunities and stories from the field on grantee/subcontractor outcomes.
· University Degree in Accounting, Business, Social or Natural Science field.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience in contracting and administering sub-awards.
· Excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, a helpful and personable attitude, and evident desire to assist partners.
· Computer skills including MS Office.
· Good oral and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
§ Experience working on USAID-funded programs and/or international organization.
§ Ability to build good interpersonal relationships with other staff is necessary, as the Grants Officer must work together with other Jakarta office staff and CI field staff.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: email@example.com.
Indicate the position title “ SLP Grants and Contracts Officer “ in the email subject line.
Closing date for the application is 22 October 2014
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
For more information about CI, please visit our web:www.conservation.or.id / www.conservation.org