Nuffic Neso Indonesia is part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operates in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education. The key activities of Nuffic Neso Indonesia are:
- Generic promotion and student counseling
- Institutional cooperation
- Market information and analysis
- Holland Alumni network
- Administration of StuNed Scholarship programme
Nuffic Neso Indonesia is an overseas office of Nuffic, the Netherlands organisation for international cooperation in higher education. We are currently looking for a Scholarships Officer for the StuNed Scholarship programme, based in Jakarta.
StuNed (Studeren in Nederland or Study in Holland) is a 30 million euro bilateral cooperation between the Netherlands and Indonesia that aims to contribute to human resource development. The target group for the StuNed scholarships programme are Indonesian young professionals. StuNed provides scholarships for Masters, short courses, and tailor-made training.
- Providing information and support to various stakeholders in Indonesia and the Netherlands
- Assessing scholarship applications
- Handling overall daily administration with regards to the management of the programs
- Student counseling (online, phone, one-on-one)
- Establishing and maintaining regular communication with various stakeholders (applicants, awardees, Dutch Higher Education Institutions and Indonesian partner institutions)
- Consulting with headquarter’s counterpart for issues related with the implementation of the program
- Regularly reviewing the procedure and requirements of StuNed scholarships program and suggesting necessary adjustment
- Providing relevant information to Team Coordinator for report-writing; and monitoring and evaluation purposes
- Reporting to Team Coordinator Scholarships on daily basis and periodically to the director.
- Minimal Bachelor’s degree (S1)
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience in a relevant position
- Excellent English communication skills in speaking and writing
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- Computer literate especially in MS office applications
- Experience with studying abroad and/or living in the Netherlands preferred
- Able to work in a team and independently
Please send your applications (including CV and cover letter) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org stating ‘Scholarships Officer’ as the subject of your email. The deadline for applications is 20th October 2014. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.