TRAINER OF TRAINERS
Hard-working, motivated, multilingual talent with a passion for social impact?
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting edge organisation that's tackling technology distribution challenges in Indonesia. Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
The role will work with our team on the Wonder Women Eastern Indonesia program, making clean energy technologies available in remote communities through a network of Tech Agents and Tech Kiosks. Tech Agents are local women entrepreneurs who sell life-changing technologies, such as water filters, cookstoves and solar lights, within their communities, earning a margin from each sale. Tech Kiosks are existing small shops (warung) which sell these simple technologies alongside everyday goods, also earning a margin from each technology sale. Kopernik supplies technologies on consignment to these micro-entrepreneurs and provides a suite of training and support to help them succeed. Many Tech Kiosks and Tech Agents are based in remote areas with little or no access to telecommunications or internet.
We are looking for a Trainer of Trainers to strengthen the quality of training provided to Tech Kiosks and Tech Agents.
- Review existing training materials and make improvements as needed.
- Develop necessary training tools for the field staff to use, to help achieve learning objectives.
- Travel to project sites to train Kopernik field staff on how to deliver effective training for Tech Agents and Tech Kiosks (this includes group training and one-on-one training, including book-keeping, finance, product knowledge, how to start a business, sales and marketing).
- Design and deliver the training, taking into account participants’ various learning styles.
- Develop and conduct an assessment of the field staff’s training capacity, and provide analytical reports on learning results, gaps, and areas for improvement.
- Mentor and coach the field staff to ensure they are competent and confident in delivering trainings to Tech Agents and Tech Kiosks.
- Develop a training plan for field staff and for Tech Agents and Tech Kiosks.
- Work effectively and collaboratively with the whole Kopernik team.
- Other duties as needed.
- Fluency in Indonesian and English
- Minimum Bachelor degree in relevant discipline
- Proven track record in delivering training of trainers
- Hard working, positive attitude, and passionate about social impact
- Prior entrepreneurial experience
- Prior experience working with rural communities
- Entrepreneurial spirit and professional maturity; ability to work independently, think creatively, learn quickly
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Fully computer literate
- Willingness to work in and travel to rural villages
- Can ride a motorcycle in off-road conditions and possess valid drivers license (SIM C)
HOW TO APPLY :
Please submit your CV and cover letter via our online application form http://kopernik.info/job-enquiry
Ubud, Bali with frequent travel to the eastern part of Indonesia
As soon as possible
Two months initially, with likelihood of extension
APPLICATION DEADLINE:Friday, October 24, 2014.