Gugah Nurani Indonesia (GNI), a humanitarian, not for profit, community development based on fulfillment of child rights NGO is seeking to fill in the following positions :
1. Campaign Officer – Fund Raising Department (FD)
Key responsibilities : Fund raising management and initiatives, organizing the campaign, collaborations with other parties, fund raising training & volunteer recruitment.
- Jakarta (2 positions)
2. Program Officer - Sponsorship Service Department (SSD)
Key Responsibilities : Maintain children sponsorship, child case management & counseling.
Duty Station :
- Borong, Nusa Tenggara Timur (1 position)
• Bachelor degree (S1) all major, but preferably :
Position (1) : Social sciences (Communication, Social welfare, sociology, anthropology, economy) / Agribusiness
Position (2): Psychology/English Literature
• Fluency in English both speaking and writing
• Strong analytical and interpersonal skill
• Good team player
• Preferably have experience min. 1 year in NGO activities.
• Fresh graduates with good track in organization are welcome to apply
Please submit your application not later than 24 October 2014 to HRD Manager, Komplek Gading Bukit Indah, Blok V No. 18-19. Jl. Bukit Gading Raya, Kelapa Gading, Jakarta Utara 14240 or to email@example.com; or to firstname.lastname@example.org
With the following subject :
Duty Station_Position_YourName (Ex : Borong _SSD_Budi )
We will start the selection process as soon as we receive applications from qualified candidates and may identify a suitable candidate even before the application deadline.
Please visit GNI website to learn more about us: http://gnindonesia.org/