Chemonics International, a leading international development consulting firm based in Washington, D.C., seeks qualified Indonesian candidates to fill the position of long term IT and Administrative Officer on its project entitled Program Representasi (ProRep) in Jakarta. ProRep is a USAID-supported project designed to help civil society organizations (CSOs), public policy research centers and other institutions become more representative, effective and responsive to citizens’ needs. The project initiated in April 2011 and is expected to last until April 2015 or April 2016. For further information on the program, please visit www.representasiefektif.org. The full scope of work for the position is attached.
The PROREP IT and Administrative Officer will have primary responsibility of coordinate all logistical aspects of project administration. The job responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Maintain network infrastructure including ISP connection, Windows 2008 server, router, Wireless Access Point, Ethernet switches/hubs, printers, faxes, etc.;
- Maintain Mail Server;
- Maintain Microsoft Outlook in every workstation for troubleshooting;
- Ensure windows server and other software is maintained and that patches are promptly applied on computers in the local office;
- Ensure anti-virus signature file is kept current and updated;
- Ensure all information is backed up and maintained in accordance with Chemonics policies and procedures;
- Maintain spare parts and perform hardware repairs and restoration;
- Installing network printers, network scanner, and other networking devices;
- Perform IT support that includes installing, configuring, and maintaining province IT infrastructure and systems which include share internet access, network devices, file/database server, backup systems and other IT related support tasks;
- Provide daily operational and maintenance (help desk) services to to users, namely, troubleshooting and repairs for hardware, software, and network problems;
- Maintain and keep update Project website and Project special software;
- Oversee the purchase of office IT supplies in coordination with the procurement/Office Manager, this is including providing assistance in selecting the vendor for hardware, software and the LAN network through a competitive process;
- Arrange for and oversee the maintenance of office equipment in coordination with office manager;
- As directed, serve as a liaison with home office on field personnel IT inquiries;
- Serve as primary liaison with IT-related vendors and suppliers;
- Provide administrative support to the office manager, deputy chief of party, chief of party, and other task leaders;
- Fulfill other administrative functions as required (maintain office inventory tracker, office vehicle, etc.).
· Excellent organizational skills.
· Minimum two years of experience as an IT and administrative support.
· Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing English.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
· Ability to complete multiple tasks efficiently and attention to detail.
· Proficiency in MS Office software including Microsoft Excel, Access, and Word.
· Knowledge of USAID policies, procedures, rules and regulations is an advantage.