AIP-PRISMA, Surabaya based
The Australia Indonesia Partnership for Promoting Rural Income through Support for Markets in Agriculture (AIP-PRISMA) is an ambitious new rural development program which aims to contribute to a 30%, or more, increase in net incomes for 1,000,000 poor rural female and male farmers, 300,000 of which will be reached by June 2017.
Under the direction of the Team Leader (TL) / Deputy Program Director, the Liaison Officer will be working in close coordination with AIP-PRISMA’s Operations and Finance Unit and will be responsible for:
· Supporting communication and relationship management with BAPPENAS and other key stakeholders
· Providing high-level administrative (incl. logistics) support to BAPPENAS and DFAT
· Organizing Jakarta-based national events (workshops, meetings, seminars, symposiums, etc.)
· Preparing reporting of events incl. executive summary with key information/decision, acquittals, attendance lists, and other related-documentations.
The successful applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Proven experience in establishing strategy/approach/plan for and managing communication and relationship with high-level GoI officials
- Proven experience in building and maintaining good relationships with private sectors and government agencies through strong coordination skills
- Strong interpersonal and people management skills
- Proven experience in meeting arrangement and organizing events at national level, include meeting logistic (invitations, venue, minuting etc.)
- Familiarity with International donor system and requirements in particular in operation, administration and management area
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
If you would like to apply for this position, please submit your CV to email@example.com and put the advertised position title in the subject line by Tuesday 14th of October 2014 at the latest.
Due to the high number of responses, we will only be contacting candidates who are progressing to the next stage. This is a local/national position.