ACCOUNTANT / PAYMENT SPECIALIST
Cardno Emerging Markets invites applications for the Accountant / Payment Specialist position for an international donor funded project in Indonesia. The expected duration of the project is for a period of three years.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Accountant / Payment Specialist will execute day-to-day accounting activities of the Project including process payment requests and payroll; perform banking operations; monitor budgets; record financial transactions; maintain accounts payable and fixed assets register; and prepare weekly and monthly reconciliations of the Project funds.Qualifications and Experience Required:
· Minimum 3 years of experience in accounting functions such as invoice and payroll processing, cash management, reconciliation, and project accounting
· Previous experience working on an automated accounting system
· Prior SAP experience would be an added advantage
· Strong skills in internal controls
· Strong communication skills
· Good in English – reading, writing and speaking
· Bachelor in Accounting or Finance or equivalent accounting certification
· Computer literate - Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel and Word
For details, regarding how to apply is available on our website: http://www.cardno.com/en-au/Careers/Pages/Jobs-at-Cardno.aspx.
Applications close on 4 December 2014, 5.00 pm Jakarta time.