Reporting to the Operations Manager the Office Manager will be responsible for the office administration and office management for the Indonesian Office. The Office Manager will contribute to Cardno success by providing professional services support for corporate and project activities within the International Development Assistance and Engineering Consulting teams.
· Work as an effective member to ensure the smooth running of the Indonesian Office.
· Office Administration, office licensing, staff attendance, staff welfare (insurance), staff travel, logistics, general procurement, induction process and other relevant Support.
· All other office administration & management support.
· Provide managerial support and direction to team members as required.
KEY RESULT AREA
MAJOR OBJECTIVES & KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS
(The expected outcomes for each accountability and the metrics used to measure performance)
Overall responsibilities include:
• Manage and lead all office administration tasks;
• Use a range of office software, including word processing, email, spreadsheets and databases to prepare reports and other outputs as required;
• Coordinate with the HR Manager on related issues, including but not limited to staff health insurance, recruitment process, etc.
• Lead the process of obtaining, renewing and revoking visas of international staff and visiting staff.
• Record, monitor, maintain and account for staff annual, sick and other leave
• Lead the monitoring process of attendance
• Work with the Operations Manager to ensure efficient function of administrative processes;
• Oversee staff managing logistics and administration including travel, general operating procedures, procurement of office equipment, vehicle maintenance;
• Oversee and coordinate office coordinator, receptionist/ admin assistant, drivers and cleaner/ office assistant;
• Oversee the filing system both on-line and in hard copies;
• Arrange and maintain Jakarta Representative Office License with BKPM and with the Ministry of Public Works. Prepare and submit annual reports to BKPM and Ministry of Public Works;
• Supported by Office Coordinator, to arrange travel throughout Indonesia for corporate staff. Negotiate corporate rates with hotels and travel agents and manage liaison with service providers.
• Maintain the condition of the office and arranging necessary repairs to ensure that there are no safety issues;
• Organise and chair meetings with staff – including as required typing the agenda and taking and distributing minutes
• Organise the office layout and maintaining supplies of stationery and equipment;
• Support subcontracting and tendering processes and negotiate rates with suppliers to prepare preferred supplier lists;
• Write reports for senior management and deliver presentations as required;
• Develop and implement new administrative systems in consultation with senior staff as required;
• Review and update health and safety policies, security plan, IMBCP;
• Respond to enquiries and complaints;
• Work closely as needed with colleagues and technical advisors; and
Other duties as reasonably requested related to the successful implementation of the program.
• Line Management responsibility for Office Coordinator, Receptionist/ Admin assistant, drivers and office assistant/ cleaner; complete performance appraisals, and manage the performance and discipline of staff;
• Delegate work to staff and manage their workload and output;
• Ensure completion of Career Development Reviews (CDRs) for direct reports
• Manage and coach staff as required
Quality Management System (QMS)
To follow Quality Assurance procedures and where possible recommend improvements to the Cardno Quality Management System (QMS)
· To comply with Cardno’s policies, procedures and guidelines.
· At all times, ensure the financial management reputation of Cardno is protected, and promoted.
· Bachelor degree in business administration or related discipline.
· A minimum of 3 years work experience in office management function.
· Demonstrated ability to successfully manage staff;
· Demonstrated ability to work productively in a diverse, fast-paced environment;
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (oral and written)
· Demonstrated experience in all stages of various types of visa obtaining proces
· Knowledge of the operation of project offices for donor-funded development assistance projects and private sector clients;
· Ability to prioritise, plan and organise workflow to tight timeframes, handle multiple tasks, and be flexible with changing priorities;
· Strong organizational skills;
· Ability to interact effectively with national and international personnel;
· High computer skills on Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other relevant software;
· Good level of proficiency in spoken and written English skills, fluent in Bahasa Indonesia.
Implement and comply with Cardno’s Quality Management system and provide feedback / recommendations where the system may need modification.
WORKPLACE HEALTH & SAFETY:
· Comply with the organisations Zero Harm policy and seeks to continually improve safety across our business.
· Embrace a reporting culture where all safety issues are promptly reported and addressed.
· Follow the required Workplace Health & Safety legislation relevant to the location of your employment.
· Mature and professional approach to work.
· Reliable and trustworthy nature when dealing with confidential issues and Cardno finance systems.
· Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines.
· Strong Interpersonal skills Understands the importance of safety and embraces a reporting culture where all safety issues are promptly reported and addressed.
As per Quality Form QF1-1 Level of Authority Schedule and QF 11-2 Register of Responsibility Levels, signatures and Initials.
CAREER DEVELOPMENT REVIEWS:
Career Development Reviews are conducted annually with your Manager and/or Supervisor. Performance and salary are discussed at this time. Performance is also monitored informally throughout the year.
How to Apply :
Please send an email with subject line “ Office Manager “ to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 21 November, 2014.