Yayasan Rumah Energi (YRE) has entered into an agreement with Hivos to assist in the implementation of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme, also known as BIRU Programme. The BIRU Programme aims at the development of the Indonesia domestic biogas sector and build biodigesters at least in 9 province. IDBP or BIRU Programme until 2013 has produce 11,000 bio digesters, providing access to biogas for 17,725 people.
The overall objective of the Indonesia Domestic Biogas Programme is to disseminate domestic bio-digesters as a local and sustainable energy source through the development of a commercial, market oriented sector in selected provinces.For this project, Yayasan Rumah Energi is looking for a dynamic Indonesians national to fill the following positions:
Administration Officer Jakarta (AO Jakarta)
Responsibilities & tasks
The Administration Officer (AO) is responsible to help the Office Manager to organize the General office administrative and secretarial tasks for the Jakarta Office to facilitate the smooth running of the office. The AO will provide support to office and programme activities.
1) General office management and secretarial tasks for the Jakarta Office;
a) Register and administer all incoming and outgoing letters and documents of the office
b) Keep stock of basic item such as letterhead, envelopes, stationery, paper, toner etc available for normal use.
c) Providing, distributing, and tracking office supplies and office sundries
d) Undertake office telephone reception, including taking messages for other staff.
e) Provide administrative and secretarial support of the office, including drafting and sending standard letters.
f) Update contact list
g) Organize delivery of documents and programme equipment;
h) Organize logistic matters of meetings and events (such as food order, sending invitations and follow up confirmation, registration desk, etc)
i) Performs other administrative duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
a) Help the Office Manager to undertake procurement activities as needed by the programme in cooperation with other staff
b) Liaise with counterparts, vendors and other stakeholders of the BIRU programme
- Minimum D-3 Secretary/ Administration
- Minimum 3 years work experience, preferably in similar industry
- Minimum 2 years experience in similar position/responsibility
- Active English (written and verbal)
- Strong administration (secretarial) skills
- Good knowledge of personnel and human resource issues
- Advanced knowledge of major software applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Able to work independently and take initiatives, but also be a team worker
- Excellent communication skills and ability to create a team spirit in the office