Millennium Challenge Account - Indonesia (MCA-Indonesia) is a trustee institution that represents the Government of Indonesia to implement a five-year (2013-2018) Millennium Challenge Corporation's Compact Program, a major pillar of the United States-Indonesia Comprehensive Partnership and the largest single pledge made by the United States to Indonesia to date.
MCA-Indonesia has three projects under Compact Program: Green Prosperity, Community-based Health and Nutrition to Reduce Stunting and Procurement Modernization. Our projects are designed, managed and implemented by Indonesians, for the Indonesian people. Our most important development work happens where it should be: the districts and the villages.
Our goal is to reduce poverty through economic growth. Our program is country-driven, reform-centered, and results-focused in order to maximize its effectiveness and long-term sustainability.
To reach the goal, MCA-Indonesia is seeking highly dynamic and deliverable-oriented professionals for a better Indonesia :
The Finance Specialist reports to the Finance Director and will assist the Director in financial management and program administration of MCA-Indonesia activities. The Specialist will liaise with the Fiscal Agent, which will perform all accounting, reporting, and payment functions for MCA-Indonesia.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist the Finance Director in ensuring adherence to all financial management provisions of the Compact and related documents.
· Assist the Finance Director in managing MCA-Indonesia’s tax obligation and tax related issues.
· Maintain controls and cost accountability. Ensure compliance with all aspects of the Fiscal Accountability Plan (FAP).
· Assist in the preparation of MCA-Indonesia’s annual Program budget for the entire Compact period, as well as the detailed budgets, on a quarterly basis in coordination with other MCA-I staff and any Implementing Entities.
· Assist in the development of quarterly disbursement requests for funding from MCC. Liaise with the Project/Unit Directors and their staff in working on the estimation of the future cash flow requirements for each Project/Unit for each period, and ensure that all accompanying reports are delivered according to the required schedule.
Find us here for more details:
Submission Deadline: November 10, 2014