We are the largest nature conservation NGO in Indonesia, which has started its activity since 1962. Currently, we have 28 offices, from Aceh to Papua and has a total of more less 400 staffs. Since 2006, our organization supported by more than 54,000 supporters from all over the archipelago.
We are currently seeking a highly qualified, experienced candidate, who has reputable qualifications for: Grant Budget Administrator, code GBA (to be based in Jakarta).
· Diploma Degree from Accounting or Administration
· At least 4 years of relevant work experiences with high complexity of administration
· Have a good understanding in office administration, computer literate, excellent English skill and strong filling skill
Responsible such as:
· Administrative duties
· Correspondences, data filling, communicate with donors and sub-grantees
· Compiling data and information
· Input relevant information regarding each respective department day to day activities and or ongoing programs to the appropriate filing/database system
Interested candidates are encouraged to send application letter not later than November 2, 2014 to: firstname.lastname@example.org only shortlisted candidates will be proceed.