Muslim Aid is an international charity and development agency based in London with more than 25 years of experience in helping create a safer and more dignified life for disaster and conflict affected people across the globe. We are currently operating in more than 73 countries with 14 field offices. Our vision is the alleviation of poverty, education for all and the provision of basic amenities for those in need in order to create a world where charity and compassion produce justice, self reliance and human development.
Muslim Aid Indonesia – Aceh Sub Office would like to recruit a position who is experienced and qualified candidate to fill the post as:
Special Program Assistant (Based in Banda Aceh)
To support the Special Program Officer in delivering Muslim Aid’s Special Programmes related to Sponsorship/ Orphan Care, Ramadhan & Qurbani. Under guidance and supervisor the Special Program Officer, he/she will work with beneficiaries, community and stakeholders as well.
This position is responsible for assisting the Special Program Officer in implementing the program in Aceh and other sub offices when required. He/she keeps coordination and liaison with the guardian of sponsorship child and also responsible for any religious program.
Qualifications and Experiences:
· Male/Female aged between 25-28; University degree or its equivalent in management, social science, religious education, public administration, or related field;
· Experience as social society and know well of program direction (specially related to Islamic Program);
· Experience guidance and interaction with children at all aspect related to child development;
· Good experience on filing and documentation and also have knowledge on taking good picture
· Have experienced working with NGOs or INGO’s at least for a year
· Ability to develop linkages with NGOs, Government agencies, Institutional donors and other stakeholders.
· Very good written and verbal communication skills in English, bahasa and Aceh language is must; Very good to operate computer literate (Microsoft Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint); Strong coordination and negotiation skills with stakeholders; Work experience in multi cultural environments; Ability to work with a team in a multi-cultural environment and good team leadership; Positive approach to problem solving; Able to engender credibility, confidence and respectability; and A focus on results, balanced with a sensitive and honest approach to people; Knowledge of Child Protection Code of Conduct; Ability to work on own initiative; Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to change.
Finance Assistant (Based in Banda Aceh)
To support the MAI in all related financial functions and will be mainly responsible in the establishment of receiving and disbursing fund & ensuring the efficient and effective delivery of all aspects of finance including financial management, treasury, investment, loans, accounting support and advice. She/he will report directly to Finance Officer /Assistant Finance Manager on a daily basis.
Qualifications and Experiences:
· Male/Female aged between 25-28; University degree or qualified in a recognised accountancy qualification or equivalent
· A minimum of one years experience in a finance role
· Experience of maintaining efficient financial management systems;
· Good administrative and organisational skills;
· Experience of planning and organising own workload and that of the team.
· Computer Literate with experience of accounting packages, spreadsheets and databases; Good analytical skills; Good interpersonal skills; Knowledge of computer systems and the functioning of databases; Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to change; Commitment to equality of opportunity and diversity.