Rachel House is the first pediatric palliative care service in Indonesia, providing home-based care for children with living with HIV/AIDS or cancer. Our vision is to never see a child in pain. Our mission is to help ensure palliative care is available to children, allowing them to live with joy and dignity in the caring and loving environment of their homes.
Rachel House is currently seeking for the following position:
Slipi, West Jakarta
The Finance Manager for Rachel House would be mainly responsible for preparing Rachel House’s financial accounts, consolidating the various operational activities carried out within the organization. The Finance Manager will report directly to Rachel House’s General Manager.
Specific Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Finance Manager’s duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the monthly financial reports including balance sheet, activity report, Profit & Loss Statements, and other reports using the MYOB accounting system.
- Preparation of the year-end financial reports.
- Working with the appointed audit firm to carry out the annual audit process.
- Manage payroll, billings, receivables, payables, cash receipts, cash reimbursements, and general ledger functions.
- Prepare and file the monthly and yearly tax forms, including PPh 21 and PPh 23.
- Work closely with the operation team to prepare Annual Budget for the organisation.
- Supervise all satellite offices’ cash reports.
- Record and report donations from various sources.
- And, other duties as assigned by the General Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting with a minimum 5 years of experience working in similar position
- Experienced in using the MYOB accounting system
- Strong interpersonal, analytical thinking, and communication skills
- Able to work independently, and willing to be a good team player at the same time
- Good command in English (oral and written) is desirable
Interested candidates should email their applications addressing the above qualifications and experience, along with your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by 14 November 2014. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.