Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program 1 (SIAP 1)
Management System International (MSI)
The objective of SIAP-1 is to contribute to good governance in Indonesia by strengthening integrity and accountability in government – principally at the national level. It will do this by supporting governmental and non-governmental efforts to strengthen integrity and accountability.
Scope of the Job:
Program Assistant position is held by experienced staff whose acquired knowledge and skills enable her/him to independently undertake diverse and complex work assignments (e.g. database, actively engage in program activities, major event/course planning, etc). Work requires extensive coordination with team members in SIAP-1 to ensure successful performance of the Strengthening Integrity and Accountability Program-1 as detailed in the Project Description of the Cooperative Agreement with USAID.
· Assist in the planning, coordination and arrangements for successful conduction of mission events such as seminars/conferences, training, meetings, presentations, and other: including travel and hotel arrangements, and trip itineraries
· Set up appointments/meetings with Government and partner organizations
· Handling administration and financial matters of the program implementation
· Collect and provide necessary information and contribute to the planning, organizing and developing of all aspects of the projects.
· Ensure timely implementation of activities, in accordance with project schedules issued by the Component Managers
· Draft/type letters, faxes, as well as documents and forms related to Program activities and administrative matters.
· Maintain an efficient filling system for all administrative and operational records
· Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by Admin, HR and Finance Manager, Component Managers and Chief of Party (COP).
General provisions and limitations:
· All final decisions related to this Project are made by the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
· Any communication with USAID is the authority of the COP and MSI/HQ responsible and authorized personnel.
· Bachelor (S1) degree in relevant field of work or related studies
· Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
· Good management and administrative skills
· Experienced in maintaining network with government, political parties and parliament.
· Have the capacity to work both independently as well as in a team setting
· Willing to undertake field travel and work under demanding conditions
· Ability to establish priorities and undertake assigned tasks with minimum supervision
· Ability to effectively address multiple tasks
· Proficient in spoken and written English, and in in the use of MS Office Software
**This is a local position; only Indonesian nationals will be considered.
Application should include a cover letter, CV (including three references), current salary, expected salary, available start date and contact number by November 14, 2014 at the latest.
Please send applications indicating ‘Program Assistant’ as the subject of your email addressed to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.