Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Project Monitoring Evaluation Senior Officer (PMSO) Dompu Based
Job Purpose :
1. Monitoring the implementation of Community Action to Improve Maternal and Child Nutrition (CAI-MCN) in collaboration with Nutrition Project Senior Officer (NSO) and Nutrition Project Supervisor (NPS) and provide the recommendations for project improvement and the continuous mainstreaming of Child Survival and Development (CSD) Program in Plan Indonesia
2. Establishing data management for project planning, monitoring, and evaluation. Involve and provide data for Project Progress Report.
3. Actively involved in learning and documentation of Project’s best practices, and in providing input for reseach/study conducted By CAI -MCN project for continuous improvement and furthers learning on Nutrition
Main Responsibilities and Task :
T.1 Coordinate the development of the monitoring framework for CAI-MCN Project
T.2 Developing the project monitoring and evaluation tracking system and other monitoring tools in collaboration with Nutrition Project Manager.
T.3 Provide schedule and regular field visit to monitor the implementation of field activities
T.4 Gather information that will assist in tracking progress of the project including changes and their causes. This may involve extensive analysis.
T.5 Identify the gaps in quantitative and qualitative data and information that needs to be filled for adequate monitoring of CAI-MCN Project
T.6 Collect and analyze secondary data that are relevant with CAI-MCN project
T.7 Collect, store and update data/information, project documentations, statistics, secondary data and reports at program unit
T.6 Work with PUMs, RDCs/PPM and Data Management Officer and technical officer in implementing effective project monitoring tools.R. 2. Reporting (20%)
T.1. Provide data and information on project progress reports to Nutrition Project Officer to improve the project management and quality of the projects and to contribute to CSD program
T.2 Support inputs and data analysis for nutrition program reporting
T.1 Establish collaboration and partnerships with university and other research institutions for nutrition related studies or research.
T.2 Training and capacity building of project staff in monitoring
T.3 Keep abreast of innovative M&E frameworks in the nutrition sector being used by other organizations and apply learning’s to the Plan project as appropriate.
T.4 Design and develop relevant information to support the development of multimedia for Plan Indonesia’s CAI-MCN Project.
T.5 Coordination of other projects as needed, including situational analysis in project areas.
T.6 in coordination with project team conduct
documentation of program best practices
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to manage all program aspects including planning, implementing,
monitoring and evaluation
- Advance skills on MS Access, Epi Info and SPSS or other tracking system application
- Analytical skills
- Research methodology
- Learning ability
- Writing skill in English
- Minimum of University degree. Bachelor degree in Social Science or Statistics is preferable.
- At least three years in project monitoring and evaluation
- Experience in writing reports and publications
- Experience in Nutrition project
- Personal Integrity
- Enjoy working with details
- Able to work independently and team work
All application will be treated in confidence.Only short-listed candidates will be notifitied and invited for interviews. Pleases submit your letter of apllication and detailed curriculum vitae in english by email not later than November 7 2014 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.