Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office in Jakarta:
Terrestrial Communications Assistant
· Provide support to CI Communications Materials and Activities (non-SLP), such as graphic design and lay-out work for CI reports and general communications materials; translation support for internal documents;
· Provide technical support for key communications activities for terrestrial programs, i.e. video documentation and success stories;
· Provide assistance for CI Indonesia website updates especially related to terrestrial program (including SLP).
· Ensure compliance with ADR 320 USAID branding and marking guidelines, SLP’s Marking and Branding Guidelines, and CI and SLP Style Guide for all SLP written reports and publications and videos;
· Ensure timely development, production, and distribution of program, technical reports, and SLP publications to USAID and SLP stakeholders, both hard and soft copies.
· Provide technical assistance in graphic design and creative insights for all SLP communications materials including presentation, poster, etc.;
· Oversee tasks/performance of service providers supporting report production/reproduction (graphics, copying, printing house, etc.)
· Support the SLP Task Managers, Senior Program Manager and District Coordinator with timely and accurate delivery of information for the SLP regular reports, publications and work-plans;
· Coordinate with vendors on procurement related to printing/graphic design for SLP communications materials;
· Support the final steps in the production process for all SLP materials including editing and layout.
· A degree in Graphic Design or Visual Communications Designs with a minimum of 2 years’ experience working with graphic designing companies and/or promotional activities;
· An ability to work in a team and create communications materials that are effective at reaching the program’s target audiences;
· Computer skills and experience in relevant software (i.e., InDesign, MS Publisher, PageMaker, Photoshop and/or similar media programs)
· Experienced in use of photographic, audio/visual equipment, graphic design programs and presentations;
· Familiar with or have some background in working with conservation NGOs.
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Please send your current resume and cover letter (no more than 4 pages) to: email@example.com.
Indicate the position title “ Terrestrial Communications Assistant “ in the email subject line.
Closing date for the application is 20 November 2014
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
For more information about CI, please visit our web: