The Center for Public Policy Transformation, or Transformasi, was established in 2013 with support from the Rajawali Foundation. Transformasi’s mission is to promote evidence-based policy research and training. The center is envisioned as a “networked think tank” working in collaboration with domestic and international partners to bridge the gap between researchers and policy makers. A related goal is to improve the quality of policy studies in Indonesia through scholarships, workshops and competitive research grants.
Transformasi is an independent, non-profit foundation incorporated under Indonesian law.
We are looking for energetic young people to fill some positions :
1. Social Media Administrator and Event Assistant
2. Video Editor (Freelance)
3. Infographic maker (Freelance)
- Experienced in each fields
- Have a good communication skill
- University Graduate / undergraduate from Communication / PR / Marketing subject for the Social Media Admin
- Fresh Graduates and active Master students are welcome