Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation.
The foundation is based in Zurich, Switzerland, and is active in 29 countries and has some 750 employees.
The SCPP is a large Public Private Partnership (“PPP”) in Indonesia which has started in January 2012. The Program is financed by the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, The Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, and five Private Sector Companies from the cocoa sector for the duration from 2012 – 2015. The Program works directly with 60,000 cocoa farming households in six Indonesian Provinces to improve farm productivity and livelihood conditions.
For our Swisscontact SCPP-Program in Indonesia, we are looking for an:
Begin of Employment : December 2014 or as agreed
Place of Duty : 1 person – Jakarta With frequent travel to Sulawesi and Sumatra.
The IT Manager is in charge to the overall proper maintenance and development of IT, IT Infrastructure, IT Software and applications needs, IT equipment, internal telecommunication system and program website development for SWISSCONTACT Country Office Indonesia and SCPP in general.
Task, Authority, and Responsibility
- Responsible for development and management of SWISSCONTACT Country Office and SCPP IT systems nationally;
- Responsible for management of IT network Infrastructure, Network Devices, IT Devices such as Printers, Internet connections, Data server, MS Exchange server (organisation emails), and internal telecommunication systems;
- Responsible for updating the project inventory, in coordination with Logistic team;
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and administering the Country/Program website;
- Responsible for maintaining of both software and hardware;
- Provide technical assistance and troubleshooting for IT problems for all users/staff;
- Coach IT Officer/Assistant in Implementing IT trouble shooting;
- Coach MRM & PR Officers in Regional Offices in implementing IT related solutions;
- Advise users/staff on use of IT resources for optimal solutions;
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for all departments in SWISSCONTACT Country Office and SCPP working areas;
- Administrating and developing the Management Information System (MIS);
- Supporting the development of Cocoa Trace applications;
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting for staff regarding the Management Information System (MIS);
- Supporting the Sr. Support Services Manager and Reporting Services in daily tasks;
- Support Senior Management in IT development strategies for overall organization goals;
Communication, Supervision, and Reporting
- Supervised by Sr. Support Services Manager;
- Working in close cooperation with HR & Admin unit in providing IT Support for new staff and in ID regulation establishment;
- Working in close cooperation with Procurement & Logistic Unit in providing IT equipment and its inventory system;
- Report IT progress and achievements to the Sr. Support Services Manager;
- Support the preparation of information and documents in English and Bahasa Indonesia for periodical reporting of activities for the Sr. Support Services Manager and Reporting Services;
- Working in close cooperation with MRM and GIS Specialist, Regional and District IT Staff;
- Working in close cooperation with IT & MRM officers in the regional offices;
- Communicate with PIC for IT in other program offices;
- Communicate with Internet Provide in managing internet and communication for the organization;
- Communicate with IT consultant in developing solutions for IT trouble shooting;
- Working in close cooperation with consultant for software development for projects/programs.
This job description can be adjusted according to the development and new requirements of the projects upon agreement of both parties.
Duties applicable to all staff
- Actively work towards the achievement of the Program’s goals.
- Abide by and work in accordance with the Swisscontact’s code of conduct.
- Perform any other work related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the line manager.
Education/Qualifications Required Preferred
Master Degree, preferably with a Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or a related technology field.
- At least 6 years IT related work experience
- Network support and administration.
- MS-Windows workstation and server support administration
- Use and support Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge on LAN and WAN networking technology and TCP/IP protocol, as well as various data/ voice network technologies.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server technologies is preferable.
- PC and Server hardware troubleshooting.
- Deep understanding on TCP/IP and data/ voice network infrastructure.
- IT Helpdesk and Support user /staff oriented attitude.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, communication, to work with definite functions.
- Proven project management skills, strong analytical analysis and problem solving skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
Other Specific Requirements
- Experienced in infrastructure support and operations, for client and server administration, especially under Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows Server 2000/2003 or 2008.
- Experienced in application support and operations, at minimum for MS-Office (including MS-Outlook).
- Experience in managing project with diverse team members, either from the functions or geographical locations.
- Experienced in mail organization system; MS Exchange or Lotus note.
- Experience with design and development of SQL programming is a plus
- Highly motivated person with effective communication and problem solving skills.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 15 November 2014 at the latest to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgOnly short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.