Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for three dynamic staff to be based in our Program Unit in Timor Island, Flores Island and Lembata Island for the position:
Administration Assistant for General & ICT
1. Manage general tasking :
- Coordinate circulation all general correspondence
- Mail and good deliveries
- Manage log book of agreement and letter
- Maintain Program Unit office looks clean and tidy with implement Plan Indonesia green office policy
- Supervise outsourced staff
- To manage driver arrangement schedule and monitor log book for the using operational vehicle
- Managing the visitor
2. Office IT Facilities and Utilities
- Coordinate the visitor’s IT facility arrangement
- Coordinate with Country Office IT Department as troubleshooter on internet connection
- Repair and analyze software/hardware computer problems and take action for further computer maintenance
- LEMMS agents instalation and uprade (patch compliance)
3. Maintain Program Unit financial records using corporate general ledger (GL) and manual system
- Implement procedures for application of GL such as password, .
- Perform critical financial records on a timely following the GL manual by input financial transaction data on daily basis, produce daily transaction and cash balance reports, provide daily total transaction to check the accuracy of the applicable system
- Ensure all the voucher are being approved before entering to the GL
- Perform GL logbook
- S1 degree in IT with administration background experience
- Knowledge and Skill: Computer (hardware/software), LAN
- Attitude: Personal integrity, Service oriented
- Minimum 1 year related experienced, preferably experience in Non Government Organization
- Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written).
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than November 28, 2014 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Location)-(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.