ChildFund is an international child focused development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia ChildFund has been operating for 34 years since 1973, in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and family members in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces. For more information please visit www.childfund.org
ChildFund Indonesia is currently seeking a program officer to manage its CSR-based grant in the field of education by strengthening the capacity of school teachers and conducting school improvement (physical). We are looking for a PROGRAM OFFICER with past experiences managing grants from corporations (CSR) with strong passion towards the children and ability to work with school children.
Position : Program Officer – POSCO (Position Code: PO-POSCO)
Reporting to : Zonal Manager – Western Zone
Based in : Cilegon, Banten
Duration : up to October 2015
Providing technical assistance in coordinating and implementing the programs, representing the organization & its management, promoting networking with program stakeholders and corporate donor.
· Contribute in the planning, implementing, and monitoring program activities by providing technical inputs based on relevant field-based experiences.
§ Provide leadership in the implementation of project activities within approved plans, budgets and agreements, and in compliance with organizational policies/procedures, operational systems, and donor requirements and regulations.
- Conduct program/project monitoring visits, training preparation and spot checks in the areas of assignment and address identified performance problems or discrepancies.
§ Build relationship and collaborate with partners (GO’s, NGOs, Schools, media and others) at local levels for resource sharing and complementation (financial, technical, etc.).
- Maintain positive relationship with donor through preparation and submission of timely and high-quality reports and documentations.
- Work with others to develop budgets, track spending, and ensure timely financial reporting.
- Assist and collaborate with concerned staff in the conduct of initiatives aimed to enhance program quality and secure additional funding to support and expand services to enrolled families and children.
· 3+ years experience in working in the human service or social services and/or with a non profit agency, preferably community organization
· Computer proficiency in general office software applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, power points)
· Experience in managing CSR program will be an added value
· Demonstrated experience with the design, implementation, management and evaluation of programs is preferred
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills in English;
· Strong ability in English report writing
· Good oral/written communication and organizational skills
· Must be able to travel to program location, if required.
Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Social Work or relevant human services discipline, or equivalent relevant work experience; advanced degree desirable.
This position is opened for Indonesian national only.
Please send by email your resume or CV & include Job Title in the email subject field. TOR for this position will be sent upon request for any interested individual. Any enquiries should be directed by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for lodging applications: December 5, 2014