Save the Children is an international NGO and the world’s top independent charity for children in need. Since 1919, we have been fighting for children’s rights, saving their lives and providing hope for brighter futures worldwide. In Indonesia, Save the Children currently works in eleven provinces, has staff of approximately 170 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. Save the Children in Indonesia is seeking to fill the following position:
Face to Face Support Officer - Fundraising and Marketing Department
1 position, based in Jakarta
Code : F2F-SO
To support operation activity in venue management relation, administration and team logistic for Face to Face fundraising program in Save the Children Indonesia.
Reports to: Face to Face Manager.
Dimension: Work together with Face to Face Manager, Fundraiser team leader, Fundraiser, Logistic and Admin team, external source.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
Venue Management Support:
- Responsible for bookings of a venue and negotiation process to gain access to new venue and ensure the venue provide the best chance of success for fundraising teams
- Make strategy and build good relationship with potential venue management from external like malls, groups, office, and other public space that can provide place for Fundraising team to work and achieve new financial supporters.
- Develop, produce and update venue proposal or other packages for building a relationship with external such as shopping malls, office building or other public space to gain an access for F2F activity.
- Ensure that the image and core values of organization are well presented, in the term of building relationship with venue management.
- Manage on-going relationship with managers of private venue ensuring that the positive impact from Save the Children to fundraise on that site is known
- Source relevant data on venue performance such as footfall
- Research and visiting potential new fundraising venues
- Organize and manage creative F2F events; this will involve carrying equipment to and setting equipment up and out the venue
- Setting site and team schedule for F2F activity in line with management requirement
- Analyse and monitor venue performance result
- Report all necessary report that track venue contract, success rate and performance of the venue to Face to Face Coordinator regularly
- Other assignments provided by Face to Face Coordinator or Face to Face Manager
Logistic and Administration:
- Provide accurate reporting and administration support for fundraiser performance
- Responsible for Welcome call verification process for all donors
- Responsible to manage donor database and liaison with the bank for processing process
- Responsible the production of fundraising Material for venue
- Oversee stock management and maintain stock report for all fundraising material and equipment’s.
- Collect data and working with HR unit for payroll purpose including benefit and incentive for fundraiser with accuracy and in a timely manner
- Report to finance to pay invoice from external agencies an outsource face to face program and other administration work
- Collect all data of new fundraiser on board and report to HR for staff profile database and filing
- Update Fundraiser movement (change city, territory, job assignment, resign, contract flow, etc) and report to HR
- As an HR agent in providing information for HR, Office, Finance regulation and SOP and Insurance for Fundraiser
- Record of Fundraiser leave application in compliance to Save the Children HR SOP and report to HR.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Hold bachelor degree
- Understand about fundraising techniques
- Strong negotiation skill, proven by having experience in communication or public relation in shopping centre, leisure, retail industry or NGO’s sector for a minimum 1 year
- Able to operate Microsoft office and Adobe software
- Commitment to the aims and objectives of Save The Children
- Positive with a Can Do attitude
- Creative and goal oriented
- Highly organized
- Ability to remain calm, think clearly and work under pressure and meet deadlines
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
Closing date for application is up to 9 November 2014
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)