Working in 30+ countries globally, Conservation International (CI) Foundation is a non-profit organization committed to empowering societies to responsibly and sustainable care for nature for the good of humanity. We are constantly growing and expanding into areas new and old. With each step, we need more and more hands. Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world. We are currently looking to fill the following position for our office inMedan:
Sumatra Field Finance Officer
The position is responsible to assist the Sumatera Finance Coordinator in the implementation and record keeping and validation of the financial transactions based on the financial procedures/requirements of the organization and donors. Provides support in finance area to program staff to ensure good practices and compliances with accounting standards, organization and donor’ policies and procedures..
1. Assisting Sumatra Finance Coordinator to ensure that all supporting documents of sumatra office transactions are comply with CII standart and regulation.Maintain the hard copy properly.
2. Assisting to entry data or maintain data into Agresso regurally
3. Support field-based (Regency-level) BHS partners on their development of local finance and policy initiatives, in partnership with BHS local partners.
4. Maintain Petty Cash.
5. Maintain Bank Statement and prepare bank reconcilation.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
· Min. Diploma in Finance or Accounting;
· Competency in Microsoft Office software;
· Good command of English (reading, writing, speaking and understanding)
· Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
· Excellent interpersonal skills
· 2 years of progressively responsible accounting experience that includes some experience checking and reconciling financial report.
· Knowledge of computerized accounting system is preferred
· Good Tax Knowledge
· Prior USAID or NGO experience will be an added value.
Apply your passion, skills, and talents to helping us protect the most important places around the world.
Submit the application by 30 May 2015 to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For more information about CI, please visit our web: