Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is now active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees.
The Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) is a large Public Private Partnership (“PPP”) in Indonesia which was established in January 2012. The Project is financed by the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, The Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the International Fund for Agriculture Development IFAD, and six Private Sector Companies from the cocoa sector for the duration from 2012 – 2015. The Program works directly with 60,000 cocoa farming households in six Indonesian Provinces to improve farm productivity and livelihood conditions.
For our Swisscontact SCPP-Program in Indonesia, we are looking for :
District Administration Finance Officer
Begin of Employment : June 2015 or as agreed
Place of Duty : 1 Person-Bireun-Aceh
The District Administration and Finance Officer is in charge to the proper administration, documentation, and cash accounting in a timely manner of the SCPP project in district office.
- Prepare monthly Cash Advance Request for District Office in coordination with Program Officer (PO) and Field Coordinator (FC) then submit to Regional Office by latest on 23rd every month;
- Receive and Review request of money from FC then give money to FC as program needs after getting approval from Program Officer;
- Receive all payment voucher/ Receipt from FC and third party then review arithmetically, and properly coded to the respective budget line;
- Ensure all payment vouchers/ payment receipts are adequate as supporting document and follow SOP SCPP program such as travel policy, cash management, and procurement standard;
- Prepare payment trough petty cash for office operations and ensure all payments are upon approval by PO;
- Entry entire payments into BoE according to correct code of account;
- Conducts a petty cash count with PO in a weekly basis;
- Control money settlement requested by FC settled in a timely manner;
- Submit monthly BoE to Regional Finance Officer (RFO) in Makassar Office after approved by Program Officer latest on 26th every month;
- Send all original documents of BoE to Makassar Office for accounting purpose in a timely manner;
- Manage entire financial document in District Office;
- Responsible for filing system of project activity and financial documentation, and correspondences as well;
- Assist the PO and or Field Facilitators for preparing minutes of meeting of SCPP staff and or project management meeting in the district;
- Responsible for district’s staff health insurance administration;
- Organize documentation of staff time recording, and staff’s leave request form of district staff;
- Ensure availability and effective management of office supplies and stock record updating;
- Answer, screen forward and or return phone calls as well as the message;
- Responsible for travel arrangement and hotel reservation for District staff, and official visitors (as requested) in coordination with HR & Admin Officer in Makassar Office;
- Control and review the car logbooks which are submitted by FC and then provide the resume on monthly base;
- Control Office inventory in corporate with Logistic officer in Regional office.
Communication, supervision, and Reporting:
- Prepare monthly Cash Advance Request for District Office in corporation with PO and FC then submit to Regional Office latest on 23rd every month;
- Send the monthly financial report to Regional Finance Officer;
- Working in close cooperation with Regional Finance Officer, Cash Accountant, and Program Officer in project Regional Office for ensuring the proper accounting process of SCPP project;
- Report to the Program Officer and Regional Finance Officer.
- Minimum three years of experience in the related field;
- Previous working with NGO;
- Strong sense of responsibility and control;
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to work in a team
- Skills in computer, software systems (windows, spreadsheet, word processing, e-mail, internet.)
University degree ( in Accounting or Economic) , preferably with post graduate qualification.
Application should be directed to:
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on June 01st, 2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews..