The USAID project Prioritazing Reform, Innovation and Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’sTeachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) is focusing on capacity building and quality improvements for teacher training institutions (TTI) and for non-academic, pre-serviceteacher training providers. PRIORITAS is building the capacity of schools and MoEC, MORA national, provincial and district offices together with pre- and in-service teacher training organizations to coordinate, plan and train.
The PRIORITAS is currently seeking qualified individual to fill the position of the
This position will be based in West Java, and South Sulawesi.
The objectives of the assignment as follows:
The Junior Accountant supports Accountant in running daily Finance operation in provincial level. He/she is responsible for providing necessary documents for finance transaction and verify the documents submitted by the staff.
The Junior Accountant's responsibilities will include:
· Assist PRIORITAS staffs and Accountant to complete Finance’s documents for timely and accurately finance transaction.
· Assist Accountant in reviewing or verifying the documents submitted by field office.
· Assist technical staff in preparation, during and after the meeting such as honoraria payment, M&IE and transport payment, etc.
· Maintain filing system for Finance departments, scan documents, etc.
· Any other duties that may be assigned by Accountant or PC
- Min. D3 Degree in Accounting or related field
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the field of finance or admin
- Having experience in USAID project is preferable
- Able to work under tight deadlines and managing priorities
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- High standard of personal and professional integrity
- Proficient in MS Excel and working knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software is preferable
- Able to communicate in both native language and English (written and spoken)
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than May 24, 2015 to: