POSITION: Finance Officer, USP PQM Indonesia Office
DUTY STATION: Jakarta, Indonesia
REPORTS TO: Operations Manager, USP PQM Indonesia Office
The Finance Officer under the direction of Operations Manager is responsible for recording financial transactions for Indonesia Country Office, and to report on a monthly or regular basis to the Operations Manager. The Finance Officer is responsible for the accuracy of the transactions so as to ensure with USP, USAID regulations and Government of Indonesia regulations under the USP PQM program in Indonesia.
The USP PQM program is a multi-year project implemented by the United States Pharmacopeial Convention with financial support from the United States Agency for International Development.
Supports the Operations Manager with the Financial Management functions by ensuring the adoption and implementation of policies and procedures in accordance with USAID and Government of Indonesia regulations, agreements management, accounting, budgeting and audits as set by USP headquarters, which including:
· Review and process incoming invoices to Accounting System and input the transactions into Banking System, including calculating taxes that occurred for each transactions.
· Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements; monthly and annual report for as follow:
ü Bank reconciliation
ü Aging schedule of outstanding advances and payable
ü Monthly and annual financial reports
ü Monthly and annual tax report
· Review and process VAT Exemptions/ Reimbursements.
· Responsible for the documentation of all financial transactions including develop and maintain a comprehensive and efficient filling system.
· Assists the Operations Manager with budgets and activity tracking.
· Assists the Operations Manager with preparation and coordination of the audit process.
· Perform other related finance task as required.
· Minimum S1 university degree in finance, accounting, tax, or other relevant field with a minimum 2 years of experience performing similar duties as Finance Officer or Accountant.
· Work experience in a USAID or other international donor-funded project in Indonesia is essential.
· Hard working and attention to detail is essential.
· Excellent in Microsoft Office, Accounting Software, and Banking System skills.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and proficiency in written and oral English required.
· Reasonable, allowable and allocable the usage of funding.
· Accurate and reliable Financial Report.
Please submit your complete CV and USAID Form 1420 (available athttp://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/AID1420-17.doc) to:
with CC to: