RutgersWPF Indonesia is an organisation working on sexual reproductive health and rights (SRHR) and sexual gender based violence (SGBV). We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with organisations in many other countries. RutgersWPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members. RutgersWPF Indonesia works together with many partner organizations in promoting SRHR and working on prevention of SGBV.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthousiastic candidates for the following position and who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Program Manager UFBR (United For Bodies Right)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities are:
● Plan and organise the delivery of the overall program and its activities in accordance with the mission and the goals of the organisation
● Develop new initiatives to support the strategic direction of the Organization;
● Develop and implement partner’s objectives and capacity to achieve the successful outcome of the program;
● Develop an annual budget and operating plan to support the program;
● Develop a program evaluation framework to assess the strengths of the program and to identify areas for improvement;
● Review, ensure and finalize proposal from partners
Skills and Competencies:
● Analitical and strategic thinking
● Energetic and inspiring personality, excellent communication skills
● Commitment to fulfill Sexual and Reproductive Health Rights
● Focus on the best working standards
● Innovation and trend-setter on SRHR and SGBV works
● Value and respect difference in Gender and Sexual Diversity and Human Rights
● Able to work independently with minimum supervision
● Contribute to the learning organization
● Optimist (can do-attitude)
Control the program:
● Write regular reports on the program for management and for funders;
● Ensure that the program operate within the approved budget;
● Monitor cash flow projections and report actual cash flow and variance to the Partners on a regular basis;
● Manage all project funds according to established accounting policies and procedures;
● Ensure that Target vs Achievement for the program are analyzed and up to date;
● Identify and evaluate the risks associated with program activities and take appropriate action to control the risks;
● Monitor the program activities on a regular basis and conduct an annual evaluation according to the program evaluation framework;
● Report evaluation findings to the Director and recommend changes to enhance the program, as appropriate;
● Bachelor degree in health / public health / education; and/or other social science.
● Minimum 5 years’ experience in SRHR issues/public health/population and development;preferable having experience as trainer/facilitator and in developing training module.
● Good working knowledge of result based management.
● Understands development issues and working knowledge on SRHR and/or SGBV.
● Persuasive, being able to create and maintain good relations with project partners (good networker)
● Competent team player, conscious about different cultural environments / valuing sensitivity
● Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and English (verbal and written)
The application can be submitted by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating the position: Program Officer
Application deadline will be 19 th May 2015
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified