Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Grant Proposal Writer Specialist - Jakarta
- Supports Business Development Manager in fundraising/proposal development processes within Plan International Indonesia to meet the grants acquisition annual targets.
- Reporting to the Business Development Manager, this position does not have any direct reports; however, the position provides backstop support for the role of Business Development Manager when he/she is away.
- The position holder does not have any budgetary responsibility.
- The position holder has to communicate both internally with Program Advisors and National Projects Managers and externally with Donors and Plan National Offices, principally on grants acquisition.
- The position holder needs to analyse risks associated to grants acquisition, linking the analysis to the country strategic plan as well as organizational values and practices; s/he will advise management accordingly to mitigate the risks.
- Represent Plan Indonesia in different donor meetings/partner meetings related to grants acquisition as assigned by the Business Development Manager.
- Coordinate the development, writing and packaging of grant proposals from concept development through proposal submission ensuring all milestones and deadlines are met throughout the process
- Bachelor or Master degree with relevant education
- Minimum 5 years experience in same field
- Minimum 5 years experince in the managerial level
- Experience developing and writing proposals and reporting
- Good knowledge and skills: Communication skills, analytical and conceptual thinking, Building and managing teams, networking, marketing, leadership, crisis management, human resource management, problem solving, negotiation skills
- Fluent both Indonesia and English (oral and written)
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than May 20 , 2015 to: HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB