Yayasan Fondasi Hidup is an independent non-governmental organization based in Medan, North Sumatera andhas program operations in North Sumatera Province and Siberut Island, West Sumatera Province. FH has been workingin Indonesia since 2005 and aims to alleviate all forms of poverty through holistic programming and approach.
We are looking for a dynamic and committed individual to fill up the position as :
Field Sponsorship Relation Officer
(Medan-Nort Sumatera & Mentawai-West Sumatera)
Main purpose of the role
Establish and maintain the existing communication between sponsor/donors, and children (beneficiaries) inline with the child protection policy and make them a positive experience for all related parts.
This role will:
· Work closely with Sponsorship Relations Coordinator, CDF (Child Development Facilitator) and other staffs in Medan office
· Facilitate communication/correspondence between sponsors and registered children.
· Advocate and mentoring the kids growing update and facilitate communication with sponsors
· Handle document and set up filing system for World Link and sponsor relation in high detail and accurate
1. Translating documents
2. Receiving and screening letters from field staffs
3. Checking, scanning and translating incoming and outgoing letters
4. Dividing letters and coordinating with field staffs for correspondence and letters
5. Doing good quality of child correspondence, responsiveness to request, and compliance to standards (time, quality, etc), in order to make communication between child and sponsor is unbreakable and delivered information are accurate and meet the standard
6. Working with CDF to update the child sponsorship database and ensure the data was verified
7. Responding the sponsor request as soon as possible in order to provide the sponsors need immediately
8. Maintaining good documentation and filing system in order to keep the accountability of sponsor relations in the area of work
9. Assisting with trainings, as needed
10. Other duties as requested/assigned
1. Strong experience of working in humanitarian relief /development sector in the field, in a livelihood or other related program support role.
2. Strong communications skills, with excellent verbal and written English.
3. Excellent problem solving ability with proven analytical skills.
4. Experience of establishing strong and constructive working relationships with colleagues from different functions, organizations and cultures.
5. Experience of working and participating effectively as part of a team.
6. Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
7. Experience of proactively identifying and addressing issues.
8. Attention to detail.
9. Strong problem solving abilities.
10. Confident and proficient user of MS Office, with advanced Excel skills.
11. Willing to work occasional evenings and weekends
12. Able and willing to travel to remote and insecure locations for short periods of time andat short notice.
13. Commitment to FH’s mission and values.
14. Basic qualification in bachelor degree/diploma
15. Experience in handling administration/document and field work for funding/sponsorship purpose
16. Having good communication skills
Please send your application, updated CV, recent photograph, salary expectation and three latest references (max300kb) to
no later than May 15th, 2015. Please put “title/position” as email subject (e.g “Livelihood Officer”), and please put your name after CV and/or cover letter title (e.g. CV-John. Johnson, Cover letter-John. Johnson).
No telephone calls please.