Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is now active in 28 countries and has some 900 employees.
With over 30 years of experience in Indonesia, Swisscontact has a track record for innovative, pragmatic approaches in vocational education and training, urban ecology and small and medium sized enterprise development. Swisscontact aims to contribute to improved standards of living in Indonesia. It does this by promoting equitable access to economic participation for all parts of society through a more enabling environment for private sector development and by encouraging more ecologically-sensitive practices in the urban environment.
For our Swisscontact SCPP-Program in Indonesia, we are looking for :
Begin of Employment : June 2015 or as agreed
Place of Duty : 1 Person, Jakarta,Indonesia.
The Administration Officer is in charge to the proper administration, documentation, Hotel and flight arranging in a timely manner of the SCPP project in main office.
- Liaise with flight agencies/travel agent to collect updated information, record flights/& hotel booking, prepare the financial report and liaises with Finance Unit;
- Supervise hotel & air ticket bookings for staff and visitors including arrange hospitality;
- Liaise with local authorities for visa procedures, record visa data base, prepare the financial report and liaise with Finance Unit;
- Responsible for the front line person in relation with incoming guest, telephone operator, incoming documents and logistic materials.
- Supervise the stationery office stock, office equipment and furniture, requisitions and liaise with Procurement Unit & Finance Unit to ensure the smooth running of the organization on day to day and as required basis.;
- Prepare supporting document for payment of utility bills for the Country Office;
- Undertake and assist in the recording and processing of invoices, receipts and payments as required and instructed.
- Manage delivery of documents to all destination:
- Supervise maintenance of office machinery and equipment;
- Responsible for administration supports and filing system of Country Office activity documentation such as meeting, training, workshop, seminar, and the other events as well as a note taker;
- Administer the petty cash system and ensure appropriate record booking.
- Assisting with GRO (Government Relation Officer) for Expatriate’s VISA process.
- Assisting Human Resources Officer for the HR expatriate matters.
- Provide administrative support for matters relating to the premises and operations including security, alarms, and transport.
- Others work that may assigned by the supervisor.
Communication, supervision, and Reporting:
- Report to and supervised by Administration Manager;
- Participate in various Support Services activities related to HR, Procurement & Logistic, Government Relation and Administration in the country office;
- Liaise with other projects/program administrations unit to provide reliable support for overall administration system within the organization.
Diploma's degree in Secretary or Business Administration from an accredited academic institution;
At least 1 years of progressively responsible experience in Administration management, preferably with an International, non-profit or NGO;
• Excellence skill in using a variety of software packages such as windows, spreadsheet, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, Ms Word, e-mail, internet application);
• Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
• Excellent oral and written English.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on May 29th,2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Tél. +62 21 2951 0200
Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews.