RutgersWPF Indonesia is an organisation working on sexual reproductive health and rights (SRHR) and sexual gender based violence (SGBV). We have a longstanding expertise in this field and work together with organisations in many other countries. RutgersWPF Indonesia consists of a dynamic team of 20 staff members. RutgersWPF Indonesia works together with many partner organizations in promoting SRHR and working on prevention of SGBV.
Currently RutgersWPF Indonesia is looking for enthousiastic candidates for the following position and who are interested in working on SRHR issues and who are available on short notice:
Based in Jakarta, 1 (one) position
Tasks and responsibilities:
The Accounting Officer will be responsible for handling multi project activities, general ledger management, account reconciliation, cash receipts processing, depreciation and accruals, investment accounting, restricted asset release, A/R and A/P collections, and preliminary monthly accounting cycle closing. S/he must also be able to travel regularly to the project areas. Accounting Officer will play a support and coordination role for partner organization implementing RutgersWPF Indonesia’s programs.
Core Tasks :
1. Responsible and monitoring partners financial report to ensure that they are prepared properly and follow up as required by RutgersWPF Indonesia and donors.
2. Monitor and follow up on receivables that have been outstanding for unusually long periods of time.
3. Produce monthly financial statements including balance sheet, profit/loss statements, and accumulative general ledger using a computer – based accounting system.
4. Ensure that all general ledger accountants are reconciled to subsidiary records on a monthly basis.
5. Prepare monthly closing general ledger entries.
6. Oversee filing of Monthly Income tax forms under PPH 21, PPH 23, and PPH 25.
7. Oversee in conjunction with independent auditor, preparation of annual audit.
8. Reconcile bank and investment accounts and prepares related journal entries.
9. Supervise preparation of invoices.
10. Perform other duties as assigned by Finance Manager.
1. Has minimum 5 years experiences in accounting and/or finance, preferably with international NGOs; experience in Certified Public Accounting (CPA) would be an advantage.
2. University Degree in Accounting or related field.
3. High degree of knowledge regarding taxes regulation.
4. Computer skill, including word processing and spreadsheet; accounting software would be an advantage.
5. Ability to pay attention to detail and maintain confidentiality.
6. A good sense to work in team and has effective communication skill.
7. Available for travel.
8. Fluent in English and Indonesia both oral and written.
9. Able to work with minimum supervision.
The application can be submitted by e-mail to email@example.com
Indicating the position: Accounting Officer
Application still open until we have found a good candidate.