Renewable Energy Support Programme for ASEAN (ASEAN-RESP) is a joint cooperation between ASEAN Centre for Energy (ACE) and Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH to promote renewable energy (RE) development in the ASEAN region. The ASEAN-RESP’s activities cover 10 (ten) ASEAN member state (AMS) in many RE-related aspects e.g. RE grid integration, ASEAN RE Guidelines etc. By providing technical advisory services, ASEAN-RESP supports AMSs in reflecting their domestic framework conditions for RE and in developing feasible approaches for the improvement of these conditions. Further information on ASEAN-RESP and its activities can be found from:resp.aseanenergy.org, www.aseanrenewables,info, and www.re-guidelines.info
ASEAN-RESP seeks for an Indonesian national to participate in its internship program. The intern will support the overall ASEAN-RESP’s project activities mainly on office/secretarial and financial administration. The internship program provides hand-on practical experience on the international cooperation/working environment.
2: Scope of Work
The intern shall support the ASEAN-RESP’s Administrative Professionals in performing the implementation of following activities:
- Procurement and InventoryThe intern shall screen, complete and update the physical folder of the inventory files, including preparing the procurement files and inventory cards. The intern shall also provide general support in some additional tasks in regard to the financial matters of the project, if required.
- Desktop research on administrative-related topics
- The intern shall establish the electronic assets of the project into an updated list, which will be compiled in the Energy Programme IT library.
- The intern shall assist ASEAN-RESP’s Administrative Professional in the administrative activities, through a combination of desktop research and work, which may include arranging and organizing events and coordinating the use of office equipment.
- Workshop / Training / Other eventsUnder the ASEAN-RESP activities, some workshop / training are scheduled to be held over the next months. The intern shall support the ASEAN-RESP team in preparing working documents for the workshop (if any) and participate in the planning and organization process of the workshop(s).
- Other activitiesThe intern shall perform other tasks as assigned by the ASEAN-RESP team.
3: Qualification & Requirements
Following are the qualifications of the intern position:
- Indonesian nationality
- Currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s Degree Program in University. The study programme can be social and culture, literature, economics, international relations, or other relevant field;
- Good communication and information management skills;
- Good knowledge on general computer software (i.e. MS Office);
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills;
- Proficiency in English and good writing skills;
- Ability to work in a team and to adapt to an international working environment.
The internship duration is 2 months with the possibility of extension up to 6 months. The intern should be able to start the internship in June 2015. The internship is full time and at the ASEAN-RESP office in Jakarta.
5: Reporting and Correspondence
The assignment will be steered by ASEAN-RESP’s officers. The focal points for this assignment are:
- Lucia Ira Setianti, Administrative Professional, Finance and Procurement
- Ratna Dewi Khuriyatun, Administrative Professional, Office Manager, Contract and Travel and Event Organizer
Applicants should to send their Curriculum Vitae and a motivation statement email@example.com on 13 May 2015 at the latest