Yayasan Sayangi Tunas Cilik (Save the Children International) is an international NGO and the world’s top independent charity for children in need. Since 1919, we have been fighting for children’s rights, saving their lives and providing hope for brighter futures worldwide. In Indonesia, Save the Children currently works in eleven provinces, has staff of approximately 200 local professionals, and programming in Child Protection, Education, Health and Nutrition, Disaster Risk Reduction, and Humanitarian Response. Save the Children in Indonesia is seeking to fill the following position:
SENIOR PROJECT OFFICER – BELAJAR
1 position, based in Belu
Code : SPO2-BELAJAR
- Senior Program Officer BELAJAR Project will be responsible for implementation of all activities in target schools in Belu and Timor Tengah Utara districts, NTT.
- S/he will be responsible for programmatic implementation and monitoring of all project activities, and the development of the project workplan.
- S/he will ensure that all activities included in the implementation plan are implemented and literacy outcomes are assessed.
- S/he will report to the Project Coordinator, Supervise two Program Officers and two Program Assistant, and be supported by a M & E Officer, finance and administration, including logistic team in Belu, NTT.
- S/he will responsible for Communications and Advocacy as well and support enabling programs to generate and make effective use of communication and media – either related to local stakeholders, nationally and/or globally– to help raise awareness of BELAJAR’s work, shape attitudes towards shared vision, influence decision-makers and help to inspire people to support and get involved in our work – helping children in need in Belu area and NTT in general.
- S/he will develop and implement communication and advocacy strategies that are ambitious and creative and coordinate the delivery of these strategies in a collaborative manner.
For more details please klik : http://indonesia.savethechildren.net/jobs
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to email@example.com
Please fill the “subject” column of the e-mails in this format:
Closing date for application is up to 13 May 2015
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified)