Arbeiter-Samariter-Bund (ASB) is one of Germany’s oldest and largest social welfare organisations with over 200 offices and a membership of 1.2 million. ASB has been working in Indonesia in partnership with the Indonesian Ministry of Home Affairs since 2006.
ASB’s work in Indonesia focuses on community empowerment to build resilience and self-reliance through an inclusive whole-of-community approach. The provision of technical assistance to government implementing partners is also a core focus of our work. ASB’s Indonesia Office is an innovator in the delivery of large-scale community and school-based DRR projects and is a co-founder of the DiDRRN network. The office is actively engaged at the policy level regionally and internationally with a particular focus on ensuring inclusion post-HFA.
As part of an initial recruitment process, ASB is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified and committed individuals for the following position:
Human Resource Officer
Location: Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Duration: 12 months (including 3 month probation period)
Vacancy: National position
Salary: ASB offers a competitive salary package commensurate with experience
Closing: February 20, 2015
Summary of job profile:
To provide human resource services and support to ensure the smooth running and successful delivery of ASB Indonesia’s projects in line with ASB regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and agreed partner regulations and expectations.
Desirable qualifications:1. Minimum Bachelor’s degree.
2. Minimum 4 years relevant work experience.
3. Knowledge of Indonesian labour laws.
4. Knowledge of Immigration regulations.
5. Knowledge of BPJS regulations.
6. Excellent written and spoken English and Indonesian essential.
7. Flexible, able to multi-task, able to work independently and work well under pressure as a team player in a multicultural environment.
8. Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with a minimum of supervision.
9. Demonstrable knowledge of basic finance procedures and financial compliance.
10. Track record of working smoothly with a range of stakeholders and personnel.
11. Fully computer literate and proficient in Microsoft office.
12. Qualified individuals with no previous NGO background will be considered.
13. Willingness to travel and be flexible in the situation of emergency.
ASB is an equal opportunities employer. Qualified individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Please read the following carefully:
Qualified applicants should send: a) application letter outlining your interest b) curriculum vitae max: 2 pages clearly describing your relevant qualifications and experience c) 2 referees contact details (referees will only be contacted following a successful interview).
Applications to Ms. Artini: email@example.com using the subject line: IDN1501_HR
NOTE: A failure to follow the above application format will result in applications being disregarded.