GRM International is a leading international development management company specialising in the provision of project design, management expertise and technical assistance to development projects for bilateral and multilateral funding agencies, governments and corporations. For more than 45 years, GRM has been bringing expertise in managing large-scale projects, and sourcing and managing high quality experts covering all disciplinary skills required to implement development projects.
GRM are currently seeking expressions of interest for an upcoming large education research facility in Indonesia in which will require finance professionals for various roles. Indicative duties include:
· Maintain finance and accounting systems and procedures in accordance with corporate requirements and client regulations.
· Ensure financial monitoring systems provide timely and relevant reports to support efficient, accountable implementation.
· Prepare monthly and quarterly forecasts.
· Manage cash flow and preparation of cash forecasts.
· Manage payroll for local staff, in a manner which is compliant with local employment and tax law.
· Uphold GRM’s policy of Zero Tolerance on bribery and corruption, and ensure due diligence is followed.
These roles will be fixed-term positions for up to four years with specific provisions to be negotiated with the successful applicants. Indonesian nationals are highly encouraged to apply.
To be successful in these roles you must satisfy all the below requirements:
· Relevant formal qualifications Finance, Accountancy or other relevant qualification.
· At least 5 years’ relevant work experience.
· Ability to work in a challenging role and provide technical advice as required.
· Strong knowledge of computer programs such as the Microsoft Office package.
· Exceptional standard of written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills, including in a cross cultural context.
· Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and a good working knowledge of English.
If you satisfy the requirements above and are looking for a challenging role in which you can make a difference please attach your resume and response to the requirements listed above via the link below.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for these roles.
Would you like to apply to this job?