Secretariat of Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM GFATM) Indonesia
The Indonesia Country Coordinating Mechanism (CCM) is an independent forum which oversees grants provided to Indonesia by the Global Fund to Fight AIDS, TB and Malaria (GFATM).
We are currently seeking to fill the following position:
TWG HSS ASSISTANT
(Technical Working Group Health System Strengthening Assistant)
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Under the general supervision of the Chairman of TWG (Technical Working Group) HSS, performs a variety of information gathering, monitoring, technical and administrative services of moderate scope and difficulty, in support of program activities, with particular emphasis on administrative support.
1. Assist in the administrative management of TWG HSS by providing updates report on the meeting schedule, minutes and funds utilization quarterly of TWG HSS activities.
2. Assist Chairman and TWG HSS members on preparation of concept note, meetings, workshops, field monitoring and development of reports and presentation of TWG HSS.
3. Arrange meetings, workshops, Field monitoring and other activities related with TWG HSS activities.
4. Maintain database on attendance list, minutes of meeting, PR quarterly/semester report, field monitoring reports, and other related materials.
5. Working together with other staff (Admin, Finance, Program) as an integrated team of the CCM secretariat.
Qualification & Experience:
1. Completion of a University Degree and/or courses in health (medical, public health).
2. At least 2 (two) years of progressively responsible on programmatic or administrative work.
3. Good communication skills.
4. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia verbal and written.
5. High degree of integrity, and highly organized and good analytic skills.
6. Some basic understanding of management AIDS, TB, Malaria, and HSS would desirable.
7. Ability to work in a team.
8. Good computer skills, including internet navigation and various office applications (especially Word and Excel);
9. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and establish harmonious and effective working relationships, both within and outside the organization.
10. Good personality.
Duration: Contract will be for one year.
Eligible candidates may send application by email at the following email address: email@example.com with the subject line: “Application for the post of TWG HSS Assistant". The last date for submission of applications will be 18 February 2015.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.