Plan is an international humanitarian, child-focused development organization without religious, political or governmental affiliation. Plan’s vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect people’s rights and dignity.Plan Indonesia started to operate in Indonesia on 1969.
Due to organizational new structure, Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian national to fill the position of:
Corporate System & Data Analysis Specialist ( Jakarta Based)
Dimensions of Role:
· The CS & DA Specialist will work full time .
· The position will ensure all corporate systems are working well and administering for user right access to corporate systems
· The position will analyse data among the systems to be use by users and management in supporting Plan Indonesia to achieve CS P Targets
· As a subject matter expert (SME) of Plan corporate systems
· Staff who report to this position: none
· Project Budget managed by this position: none
Corporate Systems and Data Analysis:
- Responsible on data migration to SAP in coordiation with SAP Coordinator
- Administering all user access right in corporate systems
- He or she will be a liason between Plan Indonesia and ARO/IH for SAP, Child Data and BI online.
- Develop report to users and management after analysing data from three systems regularly
- Monitoring and evaluation efectiveness of users usage
Capacity building and training
· Develop the capacity of relevant staff within the Country as SME role, for example:
• Support all new user to capacitate in using Plan corporate systems
• Transfer knowledge to Administration Assistant for Procurement and Corporate System in PUs
Knowledge, Skills, Behaviours, and Experience Required:
Knowledge: Strong understanding of SAP, Child Data & BI Online , Strong in data analysis ,Good knowledge of relevant software applications (Office, Access or similar database applications)
Education : Minimum Bachelor’s degree and preferably a Master’s degree related to computer science, mathematic science and or Management Information System
Skills: Demonstrated capacity to work and communicate effectively with others,Strong information gathering, analysis and presentation skills , Demonstrated ability to review, synthesize information and produce quality reports , Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point and database applications) and internet use , Fluency in English with good writing skills
Behaviors: Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, as well as independently, especially distance management environments, Demonstrates clear respect to all, especially children and women, without discrimination, Acts as a team player, willing to get the best outcome overall, adjusting own priorities if necessary, Remains calm and positive under pressure
Experience: Proven exepertise in database applications , Minimum five (5) years’ working in IT area
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your letter of application and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than March 15, 2015 to:HRD.Indonesia@plan-international.org
Please fill the 'subject' column of the e-mails in this format: (The Position)–(Your Name). File attachment not later than 1MB.