OFFICE & LIAISON MANAGER
HARD-WORKING, MOTIVATED, MULTILINGUAL TALENT WITH A PASSION FOR SOCIAL IMPACT? APPLY HERE.
Kopernik is an exciting, fast-growing, cutting-edge organisation tackling technology distribution challenges. We emphasise a hybrid philanthropy-business model in achieving our mission - different from the traditional charity approach of giving away goods and services for free.
Our team works tirelessly to put the last mile first. Our culture shapes the way we work. We value action, we get things done, we are open and transparent in everything we do, and we always look for ways to innovate. We come to work with a smile, which is easy when a strict no jerks policy applies.
We are currently recruiting a highly talented and motivated Office & Liaison Manager that will be responsible for managing Kopernik’s Bali office as well as for liaison and representation of Kopernik to Government, the Yayasan Board, donors and local partners.
- At least 7 years work experience, with at least two in similar role.
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- Solid understanding of Indonesian tax, labour and yayasan law.
- Positive attitude, hard working, reliable, motivated, and passionate about social impact.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- High level negotiation as well as interpersonal skills and the capacity to develop and maintain strong relationships at all levels and to engage a wide range of stakeholders and cultures;
- Superior oral and written communication skills in English and Indonesian.
- Ability to perform to a high level under limited supervision.
- Experience and understanding of social enterprises.
- Fully computer literate and tech savvy, knowledge of Quickbooks accounting software is an advantage
- Indonesian national.
- Strengthen and implement Kopernik’s HR policy.
- Strengthen and implement Kopernik’s compensation and benefits policies.
- Manage Kopernik’s recruitment process.
- Coordinate and take responsibility for obtaining and renewing visas and permits for expatriate staff.
- Assist and support the financial management functions of the organisation.
- Assist and support the procurement and logistics team to ensure timely procurement of items and compliance with Donor’s and Kopernik’s regulations
COMMUNICATIONS AND LIAISON
- Liaise with government authorities.
- Liaise with Yayasan Kopernik board.
- Represent Yayasan Kopernik as Secretary of the Executive Board.
- Represent the organization externally to partners.
- Develop and manage successful relationships with key partners, donors, and government.
- Work on integrating CiviCRM across the organisation.
- Fulfil internal reporting obligations covering human resources, procurement, finance and administration (monthly financial reporting, quarterly and annual reviews)
- Fulfil external reporting obligations covering human resources, procurement, finance and administration including to:
- Kopernik Board
HOW TO APPLY :
Please send your CV, cover letter and one minute video explaining why you're perfect for the job via our online application form - http://kopernik.info/job-enquiry
Applicants who are interviewed successfully will be expected to complete a test which demonstrates the necessary skills.
Ubud, Bali, Indonesia
APPLICATION DEADLINE :
Wednesday, February 18, 2015