Finance Staff at EMAS-Muhammadiyah
The Expanding Maternal and Neonatal Survival (EMAS) project is five years USAID-funded project that seeks to reduce maternal and newborn mortality in Indonesia. EMAS will focus in improving the quality of emergency obstetric and newborn care provided by health facilities and on strengthening referral systems in emergency of maternal and neonatal.
EMAS supports the central government, provincial, and district levels to network with civil society organizations, public and private health facilities, hospital associations, professional organizations,and other sectors. EMAS aims to reduce maternal mortality and newborn in Indonesia up 25%.EMAS is currently implemented in 30 districts located in 6 provinces with maternal mortality and neonatal highest in Indonesia.
EMAS is run by a consortium of five institutions, namely; JHPIEGO, Lembaga Kesehatan Budi Kemuliaan (LKBK), Muhammadiyah, Save the Children and RTI International.
Currently we are seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Title Position : Finance Staff (FS)
Department: EMAS - Muhammadiyah
Position Reports To: Finance Officer (FO)
Positions Supervised: None
Location: Jakarta (Central Office)
Summary of Responsibilities:
This position is primarily to prepare and manage some aspect of day to day operations of project and office finance (includes bank payment, record in accounting system and maintain filling, reconciliation report) of ASB Indonesia according to internal standards, as well expectations and regulations of donors, local partners and Indonesian government.
1. Bachelor degree in accounting
2. Minimum 2 years relevant work experience with previous experience in Finance and Accounting is essential
3. Experience in working in accounting system.
4. Considerable Procurement experiences
5. Understand the accounting standards (journal and financial reconciliation)
6. Self motivated
7. Well organized
8. Ability to work independently
9. Willingness to do field trip whenever required.
10. Details oriented
11. Preferably able to speak English and Indonesian well, both written and verbal
12. Be able to operate computer (MS Office: MS Word, Exel, Power Point, Internet)
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates should send the Application letter and CV (max. 3-4 pages), not later than 5 March 2015
- Applications To : Senior Program Manager EMAS-Muhammadiyah
- By mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: Application for_FS
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.