The Asia Foundation seeks experienced candidates for Grants Assistants position.
Please find following details for further information.
Job Type and duration of contract
:Full-Time, 1 year contract period
:February 24, 2015
- Review/conduct sample checking/review of partner financial report on completeness, accuracy and compliance and prepare the review result for Grants Officer (GO) to finalize.
- Under close supervision of GO provide technical assistant to Recipients or Partners Organizations as necessary
- Providing support to Grants Officers in conducting and documenting the due diligence of potential new grantees
- Maintain all document related to financial review of Partners, Grants records and tracking systems
- Providing support to GO to follow up partners response on financial review notes, meeting with PO and others
- Travel to Partner’s offices for follow up and support Partners if needed.
- Coordinating with GO to develop and ensure excellent working relationships with partners organization
- Three years of progressively responsible experience in accounting. Experience in donor-funded grant-related work will be an advantage.
- Degree in Accounting or Finance related subject from a recognized University
- Computer literate in with Microsoft Windows/Office applications including Word and Excel. Experience using QuickBooks and/or other Software Accounting (e.g. SANGO, MYOB, SAP, etc) is preferable.
- Attention to details and accuracy; has a good Analytical skills, and excellent time management
- Self-motivated and a good team player
- Self-starter, enthusiasm, positive attitude, and can work independently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- High level of professionalism and discretion required.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your application letter and CV to The Asia Foundation by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org February 24, 2015. Please write “Grants Assistant” on the Subject of the e-mail. The Asia Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.