Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation.
For our Swisscontact Country Office in Indonesia, we are looking for a
Administration Officer - Jakarta
- Advise and support the Human Resources and Administration Manager on administration rules;
- Liaise with flight agencies/travel agent to collect updated information, record flights/& hotel booking, prepare the financial report and liaises with Finance Unit;
- Supervise hotel & air ticket bookings for staff and visitors;
- Liaise with local authorities for visa procedures, record visa data base, prepare the financial report and liaise with Finance Unit;
- Responsible for the front line person in relation with incoming guest, telephone operator, incoming documents and logistic materials.
- Supervise the stationery office stock, office equipment and furniture, requisitions and liaise with Procurement Unit & Finance Unit;
- Supervise the payment of utility bills for the Country Office;
- Supervise and manage delivery of documents to all destination:
- Supervise an accurate inventory of equipment/furniture in the office;
- Supervise maintenance of office machinery and equipment;
- Responsible for administration supports and filing system of Country Office activity documentation such as meeting, training, workshop, seminar, and the other events as well as a note taker;
- Finalize narrative, financial and analysis/statistic reports of all activities on a weekly/monthly basis as required;
- Assisting and coordinating with GRO (Government Relation Officer) for Expatriate’s VISA process.
- Assisting and coordinating with Human Resources Officer for the HR expatriate matters.
- Backstop other members of Human Resources and Administration Unit team in absences or when workload dictates;
- Others work that may assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of five years experience in the relevant field (included two years on management level)
- Previous experience in managing project operation and staff
- Previous working with one of NGOs is an advantage.
- Experience in change management, including development and implementation of communication strategies, or in Administration management preferably in an international, non-profit environment.
- Experience with extensive administration function in non profit organization.
Bachelor's degree in Management or equivalent from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Law, Public Administration, Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 16th of February 2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Telp. +62 21 2951 0200E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org