Swisscontact promotes economic, social and ecological development by supporting people to successfully integrate into local commercial life. Swisscontact creates opportunities for people to improve their living conditions as a result of their own efforts. The focus of its systemic intervention in the private sector is the strengthening of local and global value chains. Through its projects, Swisscontact works to enable access to professional training, promotes local entrepreneurship, creates access to local financial service providers and supports the efficient use of resources with the goal of successfully promoting employment and income generation. Based in Zurich, Swisscontact is now active in 27 countries and has some 800 employees.
The Sustainable Cocoa Production Program (SCPP) is a large Public Private Partnership (“PPP”) in Indonesia which was established in January 2012. The Project is financed by the Swiss Secretariat for Economic Affairs SECO, The Sustainable Trade Initiative IDH, the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, the International Fund for Agriculture Development IFAD, and six Private Sector Companies from the cocoa sector for the duration from 2012 – 2015. The Program works directly with 60,000 cocoa farming households in six Indonesian Provinces to improve farm productivity and livelihood conditions.
For our Swisscontact SCPP-Program in Indonesia, we are looking for :
Begin of Employment : March 2015 or as agreed
Place of Duty : 1 Person, Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Advise and support the Human Resources and Administration Manager on administration rules;
- Liaise with flight agencies/travel agent to collect updated information, record flights/& hotel booking, prepare the financial report and liaises with Finance Unit;
- Supervise hotel & air ticket bookings for staff and visitors;
- Liaise with local authorities for visa procedures, record visa data base, prepare the financial report and liaise with Finance Unit;
- Responsible for the front line person in relation with incoming guest, telephone operator, incoming documents and logistic materials.
- Supervise the stationery office stock, office equipment and furniture, requisitions and liaise with Procurement Unit & Finance Unit;
- Supervise the payment of utility bills for the Country Office;
- Supervise and manage delivery of documents to all destination:
- Supervise an accurate inventory of equipment/furniture in the office;
- Supervise maintenance of office machinery and equipment;
- Responsible for administration supports and filing system of Country Office activity documentation such as meeting, training, workshop, seminar, and the other events as well as a note taker;
- Finalize narrative, financial and analysis/statistic reports of all activities on a weekly/monthly basis as required;
- Assisting and coordinating with GRO (Government Relation Officer) for Expatriate’s VISA process.
- Assisting and coordinating with Human Resources Officer for the HR expatriate matters.
- Backstop other members of Human Resources and Administration Unit team in absences or when workload dictates;
- Others work that may assigned by the supervisor.
Communication, supervision, and Reporting:
- Participate in various in inter-agency working groups and task forces relating to HR policy development, coordination and harmonization.
- Coordination with all related staff unit in term of employment and office operational.
- Liaison with local government offices on matters related to labour law, industrial relations and government regulation.
Bachelor's degree in Management or equivalent from an accredited academic institution, preferably in Law, Public Administration, Human Resources Management or a related discipline.
- At least 5 years of progressively responsible experience in Administration management, program management or a related area is required.
- Experience in Administration management preferably in an international, non-profit environment.
- Experience in secretariat management preferably in an International NGO
- Strong organizational, planning, management skills and experience working inter-culturally.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high quality outputs on time.
- Good interpersonal skills and commitment to working in a team.
- Excellent report writing skills and fluency in Indonesian and English.
Please submit your application letter addressing the above qualifications and experience with your curriculum vitae on 1st of March 2015 at the latest to:
Swisscontact-SCPP, Human Resources Unit, The Vida Building, 5th floor, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8, Kebon Jeruk – Jakarta Barat 11530 , Telp. +62 21 2951 0200