The USAID project Prioritazing Reform, Innovation and Opportunities for Reaching Indonesia’sTeachers, Administrators, and Students (PRIORITAS) is focusing on capacity building and quality improvements for teacher training institutions (TTI) and for non-academic, pre-serviceteacher training providers. PRIORITAS is building the capacity of schools and MoEC, MORA national, provincial and district offices together with pre- and in-service teacher training organizations to coordinate, plan and train.
The PRIORITAS is currently seeking qualified individual to fill the position
This position will be based in Banten and Central Java
The Administrative Assistant's responsibilities will include:
- Assist Office Manager and/or PC/Operation Manager to organize files, correspondence,faxes, phone calls, manuals, papers, etc. and to continue to update on a regular basis.
- Update PRIORITAS staff on status of new products and works in progress.
- Assist Office Manager and PC in procurement process.
- Provide a cordial and responsive written and verbal communication service to both external and internal PRIORITAS clients for program and administrative matters.
- Assist in ensuring that appropriate letter-heads, logos, and paper types are used for different level of correspondences. Understanding RTI and USAID trademark requirements are essential for this work.
- Assist other administrative staff in routine administrative functions including preparing travel arrangements (flight/lodging)for all staff field visits to provincial/districts and in preparing travel final payment for all staff after receiving complete supporting documents.
- Prepare letters in both Indonesia and English for different level clients in an effective and efficient manner.
- Translate the letter, brochure, etc base on request for the program purpose.
- Ability to write and speak fluently in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Experience in filing and cataloging/organizing various types of materials.
- High skill levels and experience in office software, particularly: MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Minimum 2 years experience in office administration and procurement preferrably in USAID project.
- Minimum D3 degree or certificate training in advanced office related software.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize work assignments, and work well under pressure and high stress tolerance
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to appreciate international diversity and to establish effective working relationships with international clients
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with supervisor and project staff
Interested candidates are invited to submit their applications not later than February 29, 2015to:
firstname.lastname@example.org> for Administrative Assistant of Central Java
All candidates are requested to write down the position and name in subject line of email and specify their availability date in the CV. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.