The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program is currently offering the following internship opportunity:
CONSERVATION DATASETS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
Location: Jakarta Office
The Conservation Datasets Development Intern will assist with collecting, compiling and analyzing field data for Terrestrial, Marine and Fisheries, classifying the high-quality data aggregations within a wide range of subjects. He/she will also search conservation datasets through a desktop research, qualifying datasets for our use and retrieving the datasets. These datasets on conservation status will thereafter support decision making process. The intern will organize these datasets in a manner for easy utilization of these datasets for publications. The intern will also assist with disseminating these datasets to various stakeholders with the purpose to educate the public about conservation.
· Undergraduates and/or recent graduates in science-related field or other related disciplines with some previous internship experience in related fields.
· Experience conducting research projects
· Familiar with administrative processes
· Excellent working knowledge of written and spoken English and Indonesian
· Good time management skills
· Demonstrable commitment to conservation
· Working knowledge of databases, statistic packages and websites
· Internet savvy with knowledge of search engine
· Resilient and adaptable, with the ability to work as a team
· Professional approach
If you are interested with this internship opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than Feb 26, 2015. Please write Conservation Datasets Development Intern on your email subject.