The Nature Conservancy is the leading conservation organization working in 35 countries around the world to conserve the lands and water on which all life depends. In Indonesia, TNC has been working in conservation partnerships with government, communities and the private sector for more than 20 years, advancing solutions for conservation, natural resources management and climate change for the benefit of people and nature. By leveraging science-based natural resources management models, TNC transform practices and informs policies that will result in the increase of landscapes and seascapes under effective management in Indonesia. For more information please visitwww.nature.or.id.
The Nature Conservancy Indonesia Program is currently offering the following internship opportunity:
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN
Location: Jakarta Office
Reporting to the Creative Marketing Specialist, and under the overall supervision of the Marketing & Communications Director, the Social Media Intern – Internship Program will:
· Prepare content and campaign for TNC social media channels
· Write and edit blog post for TNC.
· Monitor social media activities
· Keyword analysis
· Recent graduate or current pursuit degree on Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or Public Relations.
· Knowledge of social media marketing
· Strong communication skills both written and verbal
· Understanding of digital market and digital audience
If you are interested with this internship opportunity, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org, not later than May 13, 2015. Please write Social Media Intern on your email subject.