Administration Officer at EMAS-Muhammadiyah
The Expanding Maternal and Neonatal Survival (EMAS) project is five years USAID-funded project that seeks to reduce maternal and newborn mortality in Indonesia. EMAS will focus in improving the quality of emergency obstetric and newborn care provided by health facilities and on strengthening referral systems in emergency of maternal and neonatal.
EMAS supports the central government, provincial, and district levels to network with civil society organizations, public and private health facilities, hospital associations, professional organizations,and other sectors. EMAS aims to reduce maternal mortality and newborn in Indonesia up 25%.EMAS is currently implemented in 30 districts located in 6 provinces with maternal mortality and neonatal highest in Indonesia.
EMAS is run by a consortium of six institutions, namely; JHPIEGO, Lembaga Kesehatan Budi Kemuliaan (LKBK), Muhammadiyah, Save the Children and RTI International.
Currently we are seeking for a qualified candidate to fill the position of:
Title Position : Administration Officer
Department: EMAS - Muhammadiyah
Position Reports To: Senior Program Manager
Positions Supervised: Office Assistant
1. Responsible for the daily activities of the technical passage office
2. Coordinate data and documents in the office activities of a good administrative system so that it can be understood by the other members of the management
3. Preparing for a meeting or meeting needs and report the decision of the meeting in minutes / proceedings of the report to the program manager
4. Organizing and distributing educational materials to related parties
5. Coordinate program needs that held by central office
6. Managing administration and HR team/staffing
7. Provide input and advice to the Senior Program Manager relating to the effective and efficient use of administration and office system
8. Preparing data required by the Senior Program Manager.
9. Making Muhammadiyah network data collection and community organizations involved in the program held by central office
10. Assist Senior Program Manager, MNH CC, and Program Development Officer in the central office program
1. Bachelor degree in management/administration
2. Considerable administration experiences
3. Considerable Event Organizer experiences
4. Considerable Human Resource Development experiences
5. Self motivated
6. Well organized
7. Ability to work independently
8. Willingness to do field trip whenever required.
9. Details oriented
10. Preferably able to speak English and Indonesian well, both written and verbal
11. Be able to operate computer (MS Office: MS Word, Exel, Power Point, Internet)
Female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates should send the Application letter and CV (max. 3-4 pages), not later than 16 February 2015
- Applications To : Senior Program Manager EMAS-Muhammadiyah, by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mention the following format in e-mail subject: Application for AO
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.