ICLEI South East Asia-Indonesia Office is currently
Recruiting: Management & Finance Officer.
ICLEI-Local Governments for Sustainability Southeast Asia, is a duly registered development agency for local governments and their associations, especially committed to environmental protection and sustainable development. It provides capacity building services for local governments to improve development planning, policies, decisions and actions on sustainability management. It is a movement driving positive change on a global scale though programs and campaigns on sustainability.
ICLEI – Local Governments for Sustainability Southeast Asia seeks a Management and Program Assistant. This position will, depending on skill level, facilitate delivery of management, administrative and secretarial assistance to ICLEI Indonesia Climate Team. The Assistant also will support the Country Director to ensure the management of the ICLEI Indonesia Office supply and logistic.
Objective and scope of work:
- Provide secretarial and administrative support to Country director
- Assisting ICLEI Indonesia project team in coordinating overall planning, management and implementation in program: Urban LEDS, ACCCRN, EHCC, ICCC and Nexus.
- Prepare cashbooks for ICLEI Indonesia projects.
- Ensure complete filing of vouchers and supporting documents for assigned projects
- Prepare the monthly / quarterly project reporting (Budget Utilization and Variance Analysis) for the assigned projects in the format required by the funder / partner and based on ICLEI format.
- Disburse staff cash advances, monitor petty cash, and conduct banking transactions.
- Prepare the monthly ICLEI consolidated financial status report with assistance from the Country Manager and SEAS Admin Officer.
- Monitor the fixed asset listing and conduct of the organization’s physical inventory.
- General office support: acting as office manager responsible for general Office logistic
Skills and qualifications:
1. A degree in communication, administration, management, literature, secretarial or other relevant degree or combination of relevant education and experience
2. At least 3 years experience in office management and secretarial job and event implementation
3. Excellent communication skill (oral and written) in English
4. Capacity to work both independently and within a team
5. Proficient in all Microsoft office application is an advantage
Term of initial employment is 12 months, with salary rate starting at $ 300 and $200 for insurance (monthly)
E-mail cover letter and CV to Irvan.firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14 February 2015 with the subject line: Managemen and Finance Officer
Kindly address the cover letter to: