Program Officer – Asian Cities Climate Change Resilience Network (ACCCRN)
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The ACCCRN program officer will be responsible to the implementation of ACCCRN activities in cities (including ACCCRN replication cities) in Indonesia to develop, plan, budget, and implement climate change program as well as identify potential funding for participatory, city level, climate change resilience strategies and climate adaptation action; also will be required to work with a wide range of networking with city stakeholders spanning civil society, private sector, local government, etc. The ACCCRN program officer will work closely with APEKSI (Association of Indonesian Municipalities) in terms of building their capacity to enable APEKSI sustaining climate change mainstreaming momentum.
- BA/S or higher in environmental sciences, urban planning, international development and/or similar field;
- 2+ years of experience in Indonesia climate change initiatives and/or urban development;
- Fluency in English verbal and written communication is essential;
- Experience in networking and project implementation, and documentation related to Indonesian climate change issues, and Indonesian government climate change initiatives and actors;
- Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory;
- Experience in developing vulnerability assessment, city resilience strategy or such climate resilience planning will be an advantage.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to:email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 7 February 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.