Jakarta & Bandung
(Please mention your preferred location in the email subject)
Government Liaison Officer – DRIVE C
GENERAL POSITION SUMMARY:
The Government Liaison Officer is a key position that will lead the coordination and partnership effort of DRIVE-C programme with all levels of the government in DKI Jakarta, Tangerang City , Bandung Regency, and West Bandung Regency, and ensure consistently high quality relations, information, reports and documentations sharing to and from the governments. The individuals holding the position described in this Position Description will be responsible for developing, coordinating, maintaining and constantly improving government partnership strategy, Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), and if necessary, provide assistance and training to the government staff in each office. In addition, the Government Liaison Officer is responsible for ensuring that the required reports to the government by each field office are timely and of a high quality. The Government Liaison Officer is also plays supporting role as community facilitator, which is in-charge of facilitation, community mobilization, trust-building activities, participatory events in the community, program socialization, and capacity building in the field, as well as working with other Mercy Corps staff to plan, prepare and support the implementation of field activities.
· 5+ years of experience in Indonesia government relationship;
· Strong community mobilization skills, candidate with solid experience in this field is desirable;
· Good English and Bahasa Indonesia in both verbal and written are desirable;
· Excellent computers skills absolutely required (MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook);
· Excellent skills in Facilitation, Report Writing, Presentation, and Representation;
· Prior experience in an international NGO or an international firm is advantageous.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to:email@example.com
Vacancy will be closed 15 February 2015 and only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.