Neso Indonesia is part of a worldwide network of Netherlands Education Support Offices that operate in locations of strategic importance for Dutch higher education. Nuffic Neso Indonesia is an overseas office of EP-Nuffic, the Netherlands expertise and service centre for internationalisation in education.
The key activities of Neso Indonesia are:
· Study in Holland promotion and student counseling for Indonesian students
· Providing information on study programmes and internship places for Dutch students in Indonesia
· Institutional cooperation
· Market information and analysis
· Holland Alumni network
· Management of scholarship programmes (StuNed, Orang Tulip)
· Coordination of higher education related projects
Neso Indonesia is currently recruiting a Liaison Officer, based in Jakarta, to collect and provide generic information on possible study programmes and internship places for Dutch students and institutions.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Collect information (including teaching language and level) on possible study programmes and internships for Dutch students
· Identify suitable study programmes for students from Dutch higher education institutions
· Generate internships and/or research projects for students in companies
· Initiate and maintain a network of higher education institutions, companies, students and alumni in order to encourage mobility of students from Dutch higher education institutions to Neso countries
· Provide information on organisational and practical issues in Neso countries like visa, housing, safety, insurances, payments etc. to students from Dutch higher education institutions
· Provide information to students from Dutch higher education institutions upon arrival
· Provide guidance to students from Dutch higher education institutions to enrol in study programmes and/or internship places
· Operate at fixed moments as a contact person for Dutch students with questions
· Collaborate with EP-Nuffic in the Netherlands and the other liaison officers in terms of information format, progress of the project etc.
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree (Master’s will be a strong advantage)
· Degree preferably obtained in the Netherlands
· Knowledge and experience of higher education in Indonesia on the one hand and in the Netherlands on the other hand would be a preferred requirement
· Excellent networking, communication and organization skills
· English language skills (including in writing) on a professional level
· Thorough knowledge of MS office applications
Please send your job application letter including CV via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org before 9th February 2015.